What information do we collect from you and how do we collect it?
We collect information about you that you provide to us, when you use our website or buy/use our services, for example:
- Identity Data, which includes your first name, last name and gender.
- Contact Data, which means the data we use to contact you including your billing address, delivery address, email address and contact number.
- Financial Data, which means the payment method and card association used to process your payments for your orders. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third-party service providers.
- Transaction Data, which means details about transactions you have made in connection with any Ultimate Tender Coach services, including the payments to and from you along with other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Profile Data, which includes your username, email address and log-in data, details of any purchases or orders made by you, and your interests, preferences, feedback and survey or questionnaire responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your preferences with regard to receiving marketing from us and your other communication preferences.
- Other information relevant to services, customer surveys, questionnaires and/or offers.
We also collect information from you automatically when you use our website, for example:
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use the Ultimate Tender Coach website and our services. This includes your browsing patterns, how long you might spend on one of our webpages, what you look at, the click stream during your visit, page response times and interaction information.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information which we collect from you to:
- Reply to any messages or enquiries from you.
- Create a contract with you, and to supply services to you in line with that contract. We can use the information to manage any account which you have with us; to fulfil or manage services; deal with payment for the services; to resolve disputes or collect overdue payments; and to notify you of any changes to our website or services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes (you may opt out at any time).
- Improve our website and services.
- We may use your information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms and policies, as may be in place from time to time.
- To help keep Ultimate Tender Coach’s services safe and secure (for example, for the purposes of monitoring and/or preventing fraud) and to enforce our terms and our policies.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share your information on a limited basis:
- We may share information with brand providers and partners to enable any orders for products or services, or obligations arising out of any such orders, to be fulfilled.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so, e.g. to comply with applicable laws or a legal or regulatory request or process.
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud or illegal activities.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers, credit reference agencies, trade associations of which we are a member, credit card associations and contractors or agents who perform services and require access to such information to carry out that work (including, for example, Calendly, Strip, Kajabi). They will only have access to your information to the extent that they need to perform those services and they are required to keep it confidential and to only use it in accordance with this Policy.
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may disclose your information for any other purpose with your consent, including with any person who you have named as a person we can contact to discuss your account and any agent or representative of yours.
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous information (i.e. information from which you cannot be personally identified), or insights based on such anonymous information, to selected third parties, including (without limitation) analytics and search engine providers to assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Ultimate Tender Coach’s services. In such circumstances, we will not disclose any information which can identify you personally.
We would like to send you information about products and services and to keep you up to date with our latest news. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt out from our marketing, this will not apply to information and/or personal data provided to us in connection with your purchase of a service or your involvement in other related transactions.
Is your information transferred internationally?
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than the UK , but we will take all reasonable steps to ensure it is protected . Please contact us if you have any questions about what steps we take.
Our website may feature links to third-party websites or social media channels, or contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of the data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this Policy.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Ultimate Tender Coach website. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly if you have any related questions.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only keep your information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax law, accounting requirements or other legal or regulatory requirements).
When we have no ongoing need to keep your information, we will either delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any information we process.
However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will use our reasonable endeavours to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of personal information that is transferred from you or to you via the Internet and so you do this at your own risk.
Your rights to your information
You have a number of rights in relation to your information, including:
- you can ask us for copies of your information.
- You can tell us if you think the information we hold is wrong or incomplete, and we have an obligation to correct it.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your information.
- You have the right to ask us to stop using your information, although if we have a legal reason for continuing to use it, we may do so.
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 0800 043 0499
By post: WeWork, 80 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3BU
We hope you will contact us first if you have any concerns about how we are using your data. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://ico.org.uk/concerns).