UTC Community Guidelines
This group is operated by Ultimate Tender Coach and owned by AM Bid Services Limited. It is intended as a space for participants to share ideas and experiences relevant to bids and tendering. It is not a place for business, product promotion or recruitment, please do not use it for these purposes.
Access to this group is by invitation only. You may not share this invitation with others. Access to the group requires an active membership of Ultimate Tender Coach and if your membership ends, for whatever reason, we may withdraw or restrict your access to the group.
Your participation in and use of this group indicates your acceptance of these Community Guidelines, as updated from time to time. You understand that if you participate in our group, that your identity and any information which you choose to share will be shared with us and with other group participants.
The content posted by Ultimate Tender Coach is for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing communicated by Ultimate Tender Coach on this channel should be relied on as investment or business advice.
While Ultimate Tender Coach encourages users to participate in our community, we are not responsible for any views expressed other than our own. Please read and engage at your own risk. We reserve the right to delete or change the group or its contents at any time.
When participating in this group and interacting with us and with others, please keep the following rules in mind:
- We do not monitor or moderate conversations within this group. If you have any concerns about any postings, please contact email@example.com
- If we share links to third-party websites, we are not endorsing them and we are not responsible for them.
- We are not responsible for the actions or activities of other participants.
When participating in this group:
- Be kind and courteous. This means not engaging in behaviour which might be considered antagonistic, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, defamatory, libellous, offensive or which we consider is otherwise inappropriate.
- No advertising, selling, promotions or spam. This group is for sharing ideas, it is not for selling goods or services or for recruitment. You should not post anything which is misleading or false.
- Share only what you are permitted to share. Do not do anything which might infringe a third-party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights. You must not share any financial, confidential, sensitive or proprietary information here. Also, you must not share any other participant’s content or posts without their agreement.
- You understand that we may use any content which you post for marketing purposes, but we will contact you first to obtain your permission.
If you do not follow these rules, we might block or remove content and/or your participation in the group.
We may change or update these Community Guidelines at any time and without prior notice to you.