UTC Weekly Call Guidelines
The weekly calls are operated by Ultimate Tender Coach and owned by AM Bid Services Limited. It is intended as a coaching support for participants to ask specific questions they would like answered relevant to bids and tendering.
Access to this call is by invitation only. You may not share this invitation with others. Access to the call requires an active membership of Ultimate Tender Coach and if your membership ends, for whatever reason, we may withdraw or restrict your access to the calls.
Your participation in the calls indicates your acceptance of these Guidelines, as updated from time to time. You understand that if you participate in the calls, that your identity and any information which you choose to share will be shared with us and with other participants.
The content of these calls is for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing communicated by Ultimate Tender Coach on this channel should be relied on as investment or business advice.
While Ultimate Tender Coach encourages users to participate in the calls, we are not responsible for any views expressed other than our own. Please engage at your own risk. We reserve the right to change the call or its format at any time.
When participating in these calls and interacting with us and with others, please keep the following rules in mind:
- We do not monitor or moderate conversations within this group. If you have any concerns about any postings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we share details of third-parties, we are not endorsing them and we are not responsible for them.
- We are not responsible for the actions or activities of other participants.
When participating in this group:
- Be kind and courteous. This means not engaging in behaviour which might be considered antagonistic, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, defamatory, libellous, offensive or which we consider is otherwise inappropriate.
- Share only what you are permitted to share. Do not do anything which might infringe a third-party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights. You must not share any financial, confidential, sensitive or proprietary information here. Also, you must not share any other participant’s information discussed in the calls without their agreement.
If you do not follow these rules, we might block your participation in the calls.
Questions can be submitted prior to each call. Questions will be reviewed and you will be notified in advance if your question will be discussed on the call. Not all questions will be included and you will be notified in advance if your question will not be discussed on the call. In some cases your question may be deferred to a future date. You will be notified of the change and the new date allocated.
There will be no coaching calls between 20th December and 5th January.
The day and time are subject to change with prior written notice.
Coaching calls may be cancelled subject to unforeseen circumstances.
We may change or update these Guidelines at any time and without prior notice to you.